Friday 20 November 2020

Skateboard lesson

🛹skateboarding🛹

Hey blogger today I did skateboarding. Have you guys ever done skateboarding before? Well this was my second time skateboarding. This skateboarding lesson was good because the skateboard tricks were easy and not too hard. If you did a lesson like what i'm doing were the tricks easy or hard? One of the skills I learnt was called the' snake. If you're wondering what snake is, it is when you like have to like turn your skateboarding. And my favorite thing was traffic light because it was fun to do. I really enjoyed this skateboarding lesson it was amazing. I'm looking ford to next week lesson. Blog you later!!!

blog you later!!!



1 comment:

  1. Hi there, my name is Jaycee and I am a Year 4 in Te Ana Ako at Waikowhai School. I really like how you told us you enjoyed doing the traffic light. It made me think about different tricks that we have done in skateboarding. Have you thought about telling us why the traffic light was fun? If you would like to see my learning, my class blog is http://wpsteanaako.blogspot.co.nz.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.