Friday 14 May 2021

ANZAC activities

 Kia ora bloggers today I will be talking about my favorite ANZAC activity and my least favorite. Okay lets start with my least favorite ANZAC activity. For math we did this thing where it says how many people went to war and what year they went and how many people died. After that we had to work out how long they went to war for. Okay on to my favorite peace of work. My favorite peace of work is a letter to my family if I was in war here's what I wrote Dear family and friends I am sending this letter to you.This might be my last letter. I just want to tell you I love you And I hope you are okay If you don’t see me again you might Know why.I love you lots and I hope I make it.If you get this letter please send me a letter back love you lots From favorite child aka Santanna 

BYE have a great day and holiday. blog you later!


2 comments:

  1. I Santanna it's caja your best friend i just want to say is I love you lots and I miss you so much I will this year I will come and visit Waikowhia and see you and everyone there because I miss you guys so much that I will come back thank you for the letter.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hi caja sorry i just saw this now i miss you so so much and wish you were here. How is your new school

      Delete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.