Friday 25 June 2021

Timetables for math

 Kia Ora bloggers welcome to my blog today I will be talking about what we've doing this week in math. This week we have been learning about our times tables. We have been practicing our three times tables and more but we mostly three times tables. Before we were learning our three times tables I didn't really know that much three times tables but now I know lots like 3x9=27 3x10=30 and more. My three times tables our kind of easy to do now because of all the practice and its really fun to do. But my favorite times table is my five and 10 because they are easy to do and there fun. Thats it for today blogger have a good weekend and have fun. Blog you later bye. 

Here are some for you. 3x4 3x6 3x7 3x8 3x12 



3 comments:

  1. Meitaki Santanna. It's very helpful to have a quick recall of your times tables, how do you think you went with learning your 3x tables? There are some fun times tables songs on you tube which could be a different way of learning them too.
    Nga mihi Mrs Jones.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kia Ora Santanna, WOW! I can't believe you didn't know your 3 times tables, but I'm glad you've learnt them! When I first learnt the 3 times tables it was hard, but I ended up learning them by heart. That's all I have to say. Bye!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kia Ora Santanna, When I had to learn my 3 times tables it was not too hard I just wrote it on a piece of paper and kept repeating it on and on with the help of my older sister and that's when I learnt it. Bye for now.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.