Friday 27 August 2021

 Kia ora blogger in lockdown me and my family went on a long walk.We went a 6 km walk. We we started near Lynfield countdown then we walk to Hillsborough I was very very exhausted.Every time I saw a bus stop I will always run and sit down. Then we continued walking,my leg were dying because they we exhausted and then we came near a shop and my dad said we can get one thing so I got a drink. After walking past the shop we saw a house with a long drive way and at the top was a bucket of flower that said we can take some so I toke 2 flower and they smelt so good. Then we walked to Dominion road. We were almost home. then we kept on walking. After walking we were went down white swan we were about 15 minute away from my house I was so happy when we were nearly home. after walking for about 10 min we were at the bottom of our Street. And finally we were home I went to my room and had a big nap we walk for about hour and 30 minutes. Hope you enjoyed my blog

Blog you latter!!!

5 comments:

  1. Hi Santanna. That was a very long walk! I have walked from my home in Blockhouse Bay to Hillsborough. I was very ready to sit down and have a cool drink once I arrived. What a nice treat, someone putting flowers at their gate for others to share. Do you know what the flower was? Perhaps you could do a drawing of it.
    It would be great if you shared some of the lockdown schoolwork you have been busy doing. I would love to see what you have been busy doing.
    Stay safe and well and keep up the blogging.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kia ora Santanna, what a fabulous walk to undertake with your family. You've inspired me, I will go for a nice long walk in my area tomorrow. Using my inference skills, I can tell that you were tired after your long walk, because you had a nap, but did you feel anything else? I always feel so much better once I've been for a walk - I like seeing the environment around me and listening to what's happening out there. I really enjoyed your previous posts also, about Spark Arena and Anzac activities. What learning have you been completing this week - have you written a movie review or a poem that you could blog about? Take care, and we'll see you online next week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Santana,
    Wow! That was a long walk. What views do you see as you go along? I always enjoy views of the Manukau harbour and heads as I walk along Hillsborough Road. Maybe you could draw a picture of what you have seen. I am enjoying a walk every day. The fresh air and sunshine ( some days!) always lift my spirit during these crazy times. Keep it up and you will find that your legs won’t get so tired.
    Stay safe in your bubble. Keep blogging.
    From Mrs Mackenzie 😎

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great post Santana!
    I have also been going on walks with my daughter, but not that long!
    It also sounds like you had fun on your walk :)
    People are so kind like the lady who left flowers to take. Maybe for your next post you could share your Olympic DLO or any other activities that you have enjoyed doing during this lockdown.
    Keep up the fantastic work :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Santanna, I hope your lock down was okay. It was nice to hear you going for a walk. Maybe next time you could check your writing next time you write a blog

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.